Classic Bourbon Sour cocktail recipe
We can't say no to a classic bourbon sour!
As part of our exclusive SALTY x EC PROJECTS cocktail kit series, Evelyn Chick has developed this delicious classic bourbon sour recipe with a cocktail kit to make this beauty in the comfort of your own home!
We've made this super easy for you by creating our own custom bourbon sour cocktail mix for you - the recipe just calls for equal parts bourbon to mix. It's fool proof!
Get all the ingredients for this cocktail and two additional recipes with our exclusive Salty x EC Projects Bourbon Lovers Cocktail Kit! Available for pick-up in Toronto or local delivery in the GTA. Happy cocktailing!
- 2 oz Woodford Reserve bourbon
- 2 oz bourbon sour mix
- 1 egg
- 2 sprays of Angostura bitters
- Crack egg and separate egg whites
- Add 2 oz bourbon and 2 oz sour mix into a shaker and shake for 20 seconds without ice
- Add ice, and shake again for 20 seconds
- Strain mixture into coupe glass
- Spray with Angostura bitters for added aromatics
Don't forget to tag us in your creations with #licksiprepeat!