Smoked Apricot and Cinnamon Toddy cocktail recipe
Love a hot toddy? Try this delicious smoked apricot and cinnamon toddy recipe, served either hot or cold.
As part of our exclusive SALTY x EC PROJECTS cocktail kit series, Evelyn Chick has developed this delicious classic bourbon sour recipe with a cocktail kit to make this beauty in the comfort of your own home!
Not only is this recipe incredibly simple to make at home, it's super fun! We've sourced some delicious apricot jam that you can use as a spread to enjoy with your cocktail.
Get all the ingredients for this cocktail and two additional recipes with our exclusive Salty x EC Projects 2020 Holiday Cocktail Kit! Available for pick-up in Toronto or local delivery in the GTA. Happy cocktailing!
- 3 tablespoons of your chosen spirit
- 2.5 tablespoons smoked maple syrup mix
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- water (sparkling or still)
- Dried apricot (garnish)
- For hot: add 2.5 tablespoons of smoked maple syrup mix, 1 tablespoon apricot jam and 200mL hot water into a mason jar, close lid and shake
- Add 3 tablespoons of your chosen spirit and microwave mixture for 30 seconds until warm, and garnish with dried apricot
- For cold: add 3 tablespoons of your chosen spirit, 1 tablespoon apricot jam, 2 tablespoons of smoked maple syrup mix into shaker and shake until jam has dissolved
- Add ice and shake for 20 seconds
- Strain mixture over ice
- Top with sparkling water
- Garish with dried apricot
Don't forget to tag us in your creations with #licksiprepeat!