It was a White Christmas after all in Toronto this year! Celebrate the holidays with an exclusive cocktail we made with Greenhouse Juice, the Toronto Snowstorm.
It's super easy to make! Enjoy it by the fireplace with the simple recipe below!
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Sweetie Pie cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a Greenhouse Juice Almondmilk and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Fill rimmed glass with ice
- Add in vodka and kahlua
- Top with Greenhouse Juice Almondmilk
- Make it festive with a garnish! We added in some dark chocolate shavings and a dollop of coconut whip
Give it a shot yourself!
Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!