It's one of our favourite days of the year - National Margarita Day! Raise those salt-rimmed glasses for this classic tequila cocktail.
Of course, we're using our BFFs Patron in this recipe. But to make it extra special and delightfully sexy, we infused the Patron XO Cafe with thai chilies and rimmed this glass with Dynamite margarita salt rimmer
made with himalayan sea salt, grapefruit zest, raw chocolate and chili. Things are heating up, are you ready for this?
For this month we're working with National Patron Brand Ambassador Zak Doy to lead up our cocktail classes with a super special feature on Monday evenings with our newest venue partner, The Annex Hotel. Available every Monday at 6pm. Not only will we provide you with a tasting and history of Patron, you'll get to shake up three fantastic tequila cocktails! Get your tickets now. Get on this quick as we'll be featuring this Patron Master Class for this month only!
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Dynamite cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with an orange wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients with ice into a cocktail shaker and shake for 15-20 seconds
- Fill rimmed glass with ice and pour shaken mixture
- Garnish with a chocolate covered Thai chili (optional)
This is a very interesting variation to the classic espresso martini. See it in action on our latest IGTV episode with Zak Doy himself showing us the triple shake method for a guaranteed froth!
Try it out yourself and share your photos with us using #licksiprepeat on Instagram @saltypaloma.