Happy New Year! We're kicking off 2018 with a fun, low-cal vodka soda recipe featuring our Havana cocktail rimmer.
Infused with lime, mint, raw cane sugar, and of course - grapefruit zest to really bring out citrus and herbal notes to your cocktails. It's also a pretty pastel green that just adds a little bit of oomph to your drink! Get your Instagram ready for this beauty.
For this recipe we're using Sid's Handcrafted Vodka - made from our friends in British Columbia.
And of course to make this extra refreshing (and super healthy looking) we're infusing cucumber and lime into this classic cocktail.
- 1.5 oz Sid's Handcrafted Vodka
- .5 oz cucumber juice
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- .25 oz simple syrup (optional)
- soda water
Havana cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Havana cocktail rimmer on a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Muddle in chopped cucumber and vodka into a cocktail shaker
- Add ice and lime juice and shake for 30 seconds
- Strain cocktail mixture into Havana-rimmed glasses
- Top up with soda water
- Add lime wedge to garnish (optional)
This refreshing cocktail is our new go-to for the month. We already feel healthier just looking at this beautiful green drink!
Have you tried our Havana cocktail rimmer in a cocktail yet? Tag us on Instagram with your cocktails at @saltypaloma.