Hot toddy cocktail recipe
January 11th is National Hot Toddy Day! Warm up with this classic winter drink featuring our cinnamon spiced Sweetie Pie cocktail rimmer.
Made with raw cane sugar infused with grapefruit zest, cinnamon and grounded maple sugar flakes, this sweetie pie will bring a flavourful citrus punch to your cocktails.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Sweetie Pie cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Pour rye, honey, and lemon juice in glass
- Top off with hot water and stir until honey dissolves
- Garnish with lemon and cinnamon sticks (optional)
Give it a shot yourself! Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!