Ready for Valentine's Day? We partnered with Runner Delivery and Pray Tell to put together a special rimmed cocktail called Beet, Pray, Love.
You'll fall in love with this delicious pink drink created by Managing Partner Mathew Hings at Pray Tell, this bittersweet cocktail is a must-try for Valentine's Day.
Using BC's award-winning NUTRL vodka, this frothy drink uses Ontario-made ingredients such as Greenhouse Juice's Deep Roots cold pressed beet juice, Dillon's Rhubarb Bitters and of course topped off with Salty Paloma Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer.
In the cocktail gift set you'll get all the materials you'll need as well as a step-by-step recipe card to make this beautiful drink in the comfort of your home. You can also send a set as a gift! Click here to buy one now!
Your heart will skip a beet after you taste this delightful cocktail.
- 1.5 oz Nutrl Vodka
- 2 oz Greenhouse Juice Deep Roots
- .5 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 3 dashes Dillon's rhubarb bitters
- Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer
- dehydrated beet
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- In a cocktail shaker add in ice, vodka and juice
- Add in 2-3 dashes of bitters, simple syrup and egg white and shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Pour mixture into rimmed glass
- Garnish with dehydrated beets
Also, don't forget to drop by Pray Tell where you can get the drink at the bar! They're also hosting a special Valentine's Day event where you'll get to learn how to make this cocktail from the creator himself!
Give it a shot yourself! Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!