It's officially fall! Before the cold weather sets in, we're still enjoying floral notes for happy hour. You'll fall in love with this delicious hibiscus tea lemonade using BC's finest Nütrl Vodka and our grapefruit-infused Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer.
Our West Coast friends at Fall For Local invited us to serve up some cocktails for their first-ever Toronto Local Talks event. Talking about the "Business of Bloggers" we got the inside scoop from Toronto's local influencers like the notorious blogger Lauren McPhillips (This Renegade Love), foodie guru Diala Canelo (Diala's Kitchen), and fitness buff Beverley Cheng (Born To Sweat).
We thought this floral cocktail would be the perfect accessory while we talk shop with some of the best female entrepreneurs in the biz! We're so thrilled to be in the room with such incredible talent and ambition.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add ice, vodka, hibiscus tea and lemonade in a cocktail shaker and shake for 20-30 seconds
- Add ice to rimmed glass and pour out cocktail mixture
- Garnish with lemon wedges
Such an easy drink to put together and the colour is amazing! It feels like the perfect go-to fall drink!
You can definitely brew your own hibiscus tea (and let it cool) before making this drink, or you can buy a hibiscus tea lemonade. For this recipe we used President's Choice Berry Flavour Herbal Hibiscus Tea Iced Tea.
Give it a shot yourself! Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!