It's autumn sangria season! We're celebrating Thanksgiving with our seasonal sangria mocktail recipe featuring our newest flavour: Sweetie Pie.
Made with raw cane sugar infused with grapefruit zest, cinnamon and grounded maple sugar flakes, this sweetie pie will bring a flavourful citrus punch to your cocktails.
Our mocktail sangria recipe is so easy to make, and a fantastic non-alcoholic option that the whole family can enjoy. Garnish this with a fresh cinnamon stick to really bring out all the fantastic flavours in this drink!
- Chop up fruits and pour into a large serving pitcher and fill with ice
- Add equal parts apple cider and pomegranate juice and stir mixture
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Sweetie Pie cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a grapefruit wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add ice to rimmed glass and pour out cocktail mixture
- Top up with soda water (optional)
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks
Such an easy drink to put together and it absolutely smells amazing! You can easily change up the fruits and juices to find the perfect sangria for you.
For those of you looking for a boozy option, you can always swap out the pomegranate juice for a red wine and add some brandy to give you that extra punch.
Give it a shot yourself! Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!