Not a fan of eggnog? How about adding a bit of coconut flavour this holiday season with a Coquito cocktail, featuring our newest cocktail rimmer flavour: Sweetie Pie.
Made with raw cane sugar infused with grapefruit zest, cinnamon and grounded maple sugar flakes, this sweetie pie will bring a flavourful citrus punch to your cocktails.
Coquito is a coconut-based alcoholic beverage typically called the Puerto Rican eggnog. It is generally made with rum, coconut milk, sweet condensed milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and cloves.
The coconut makes this drink dangerously good. You've got to give it a try!
- Combine condensed milk and coconut milk in a large blender and blend until well combined
- Add the rum and vanilla and blend in.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Sweetie Pie cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with an orange wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Pour mixture into rimmed glass over ice
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks (optional)
Want a non-alcoholic variation that you can serve with the family? Make a Virgin Coquito by swapping the rum for coconut water. Boom!
Give it a shot yourself! Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!