Easy cranberry margarita recipe
Doesn't it feel like Christmas? We're feeling festive with this cranberry margarita recipe featuring our favourite Tromba Tequila Reposado and our Fiesta cocktail rimmer.
Red cranberries and green limes just make this the picture-perfect holiday cocktail. With the perfect mix of sweet and tart, and the easiest steps to make, you should have this every day leading up to Christmas.
And of course, don't forget the salt rim! Our Fiesta cocktail rimmer is made with pink himalayan sea salt, and infused with grapefruit zest and lime zest to give you a fresh citrus burst to your margaritas.
- 1.5 oz Tequila Tromba Reposado
- .5 oz Grand Marnier
- 1.5 oz cranberry juice
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- lime wedges (for garnish)
- Fiesta cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Fiesta cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds
- Pour mixture into rimmed glass
- Garnish with a lime wedge (optional)
Want to make it extra festive? Try this recipe with our latest flavour, Sweetie Pie - made with raw cane sugar infused with grapefruit zest, cinnamon and maple syrup.
Cheers! Hope you're all feeling merry this holiday season! Let us know what you think! Get your marg on and show us your creations on Instagram @saltypaloma.