Spiced grapefruit paloma cocktail recipe
Love paloma? How about a spiced paloma! We teamed up with Q Drinks to make a spiced paloma, using our latest Sweetie Pie rimmer.
Made with raw cane sugar infused with grapefruit zest, cinnamon and grounded maple sugar flakes, this Sweetie Pie will bring a flavourful citrus punch to your cocktails.
Our friends from Brooklyn at Q Drinks make a fantastic sparkling grapefruit soda that was actually made for palomas! It's got so much flavour to it - less sweet and made with real ingredients. Talk about a perfect pair, with our naturally flavoured cocktail rimmers inspired by palomas too. It's a match made in Heaven!
- 1 oz. reposado tequila
- .75 oz cinnamon simple syrup
- 1 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 3 oz Q grapefruit soda
- .5 oz fresh orange juice
- .25 oz pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- .25 oz maple syrup
- dash of Aromatic Bitters
- Sweetie Pie cocktail rimmer
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a grapefruit wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Combine tequila, syrup and juice in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Add ice to rimmed glass and strain out cocktail mixture
- Garnish with fresh grapefruit slices
Ready to kick off winter cocktail season with some fresh, bright, spiced Palomas? Q Drinks is teaming up with Salty Paloma to give away one case of Q Grapefruit and 3 bottles of Salty Paloma cocktail rimmers so you can make this simple drink at home.
Here's how to enter on Instagram:
1. Like this post on Instagram
2. Like/Follow @qdrinks and @saltypaloma
3. Tag up to three friends in the comments for more chances to win.
REPOST and hashtag #SpicedPaloma for a bonus entry.
Two winners (one for each account) will be announced Monday 12/4. Good luck!