Salty Maria Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe
Our Spicy Maria was created to add a double kick of spice to your traditional Caesar Salt with ground cayenne and jalapeno peppers.
And if you ever made a Caesar with Montreal steak spice, you would probably love sprinkling our Spicy Maria on all your savoury grilled treats.
One of the best ways to enjoy the flavours of coriander seeds, celery seeds, citrus and chiles is with a simple grilled corn on the cob recipe.
- 4 Corns (cooked on the cob)
- 4 tbsp Maria flavoured salt
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan to high heat for at least 5 minutes.
- Brush each ear of corn with butter.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, turning every 2 minutes or so.
- Once your corn is cooked, rub with outside kernels with butter. Use as liberally as you’d like.
- Sprinkle Salty Paloma Maria salt over top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Salty has been on a journey the last few years, as many Canadian-based small businesses were, pivoting every minute to accommodate every new restriction and rule suddenly placed without further notice. During this time we have expanded the brand of flavoured salts and sugars to not only add flavour to cocktails, but to add flavour to life. And that includes food! Special thanks to our girl Monica at LiqCulture for creating this beautiful recipe and photos. We love you fam!
Give it a try and let us know what other savoury dishes you can create with our Maria salt. Don't forget to tag us in your creations @saltypaloma on Instagram with hashtag #staysalty!