Salty Paloma Gin and Tonic recipe
Hello, spring time! It's finally warming up and we're pulling out our summer spirits - specifically gin. There's nothing ore refreshing than sipping on a classic G&T.
But who says you can't put a rimmer on a gin and tonic? Our latest cocktail rimmer, Havana, includes lime, mint, raw cane sugar, and of course - grapefruit zest, making a fabulous accessory to this signature drink.
Our super simple recipe is seriously just putting in gin and tonic together, of course, dressed with our sugar rimmer that adds a sweet kick of citrus, and not to mention it just looks so pretty.
- 1.5 oz gin
- 1.5 oz tonic water
- lime wedges
- 1 tbsp Havana cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Havana cocktail rimmer on a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Fill glass with ice and add gin, tonic water, and squeeze of lime
- Garnish with lime wedge (optional)
Want to kick it up a notch? Try adding in mint syrup or elderflower syrup to bring out more floral notes in your cocktail. Or add in some fresh slices of cucumber or fresh sprigs of mint! There are so many ways you can play up this simple drink to compliment your specific flavour preferences.
Well, what do you think? Try it out yourself and share your photos with us when you #putarimonit.