Strawberry grapefruit salty dog recipe
- 2 oz vodka
- .5 oz strawberry puree
- 1.5 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp Fiesta cocktail rimmer
- Wash and chop up strawberries into tiny cubes and muddle in a cocktail shaker
- Add ice, vodka and grapefruit juice to shaker and shake for 30 seconds
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Fiesta cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Pour cocktail mix into rimmed glass
- Garnish with a fresh grapefruit peel and strawberry
And there you have it, you salty dog! Depending if you like drinks sweeter you can add a bit of simple syrup or if you'd like it more sour, squeeze half a lime in there. This cocktail is so easy to make and there are plenty of variations you can play around with.
Love it? Share your margaritas with us #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.