Siempre Sunset tequila cocktail recipe
Wake up and taste the tequila! We've partnered with Runner on their latest March cocktail kit - the Siempre Sunset, featuring our latest cocktail rimmer, Sweetie Pie.
Made with raw cane sugar infused with grapefruit zest, cinnamon and grounded maple sugar flakes, this sweetie pie will bring a flavourful citrus punch to your cocktails.
Using the smoky tequila from our friends at Siempre, this twist on the traditional Tequila Sunrise will take you all the way up.
We also switched up the OJ for Greenhouse Juice's Gold Rush, made with pineapple, cucumber, lemon and ginger to give this drink a little extra kick!
- 2 oz. Siempre Tequila
- 4 oz. Greenhouse Juice Gold Rush
- .5 oz Fee Brother's American Beauty Grenadine
- Sweetie Pie cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Sweetie Pie cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Fill rimmed glass with ice
- Add in tequila and top with juice
- Slowly pour in grenadine
- Garnish with fresh pineapple wedge (optional)
Give it a shot yourself!
Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!