The Gut Doctor cocktail recipe
Happy 2020! It's a new decade, and we've put together a super green detox cocktail recipe as part of our special January Detox Cocktail Class series on Sundays. Book a slot with us now!
What makes this so great? We're using two fancy green juices from our friends at Greenhouse Juice. The Good, packed with all the green vegetables you can think of, from celery to cucumber and spinach. It's also topped with a lime lemongrass kombucha to add protein and calcium to this delightful cocktail.
Of course, it's tequila based - we said healthy-ish. Although, 100% blue agave sounds pretty naturally delicious to us. Check out the full recipe below and give it a shot!
- 1.5 oz blanco tequila
- .5 oz green chartreuse
- .5 oz lime juice
- .5 oz agave
- .5 oz Greenhouse Juice The Good
- top with Greenhouse Juice Lime Lemongrass Kombucha
- fresh lemongrass garnish
- In a cocktail shaker add in all ingredients except the kombucha with ice
- Shake vigorously for 10-20 seconds
- Pour mixture into high ball glass
- Top with kombucha
- Garnish with fresh lemongrass
Give it a shot yourself! Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!