Happy Pride! This year we partnered with Tequila Tromba, gifting our Fiesta margarita salt with Tromba Blanco and Reposado bottles sold at the LCBO around the pride parade in Toronto.
Each bottle has a small sample of our rimmer and a booklet with recipes featuring cocktails created by Christopher Whitlow and photographed by Stacey Nagile.
Our favourite recipe is the Tromba Watermelon Marg. Here's how you make it:
- 2 oz Tromba Reposado
- 2 oz fresh watermelon juice
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- .5 oz triple sec
- 1 oz agave syrup
Fiesta cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Fiesta cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients and shake in a cocktail shaker
- Pour shaken mixture over crushed ice in rimmed glass
- Garnish with a watermelon wedge
Cheers! Hope you have a fantastic Pride weekend and if you get the chance to try our Tromba recipes show us your creations on Instagram @saltypaloma.