Bloody Maria caesar recipe
The sun's out, let's get our butts out! And what better way to celebrate Canada's 150 year anniversary than with a Salty Paloma caesar rimmer - made right here in Toronto, Ontario.
Say hello to Maria - with grapefruit zest, lime zest, himalayan sea salt, celery seeds, coriander seeds, jalapeno and cayenne pepper to give your hangover that spicy kick!
Typically a caesar is made with vodka or gin, but we think this Bloody Maria recipe is extra delicious because we swap it with tequila and throw in some cilantro!
- 2 oz reposado tequila
- 2 oz tomato juice
- 1 oz clam juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- fresh limes and celery (for garnish)
- 2 tbsp Havana cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Maria cocktail rimmer on a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Fill glass with ice, tequila, tomato juice, clam juice and fresh lime juice
- Add cilantro, Worcestershire and hot sauce and gently stir mixture
- Add straw, fresh celery stalk and fresh lime wedge for garnish (optional)
Quick tip: If you're in a hangover and you want a really quick cocktail, there are fabulous Canadian-made mixes that you can get.
Well, what do you think? Try it out yourself and share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.