Dillon's rose gin fizz recipe
If you love gin and tonics this little twist on the gin fizz will be your go-to while we transition out of summer into fall. Of course we're using the rose hip-infused Dillon's Rose Gin and our grapefruit-infused Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer.
A gin fizz contains gin, lemon juice, and sugar, which are shaken with ice, poured into a tumbler and topped with soda water. What we're doing differently here is putting the sugar on the rim! (Of course, if you want to add extra sweetness, go ahead and muddle some in!)
Heartbreaker is made with raw cane sugar and dried grapefruit zest, adding a delightfully sweet citrus aroma to this cocktail.
- 2 oz Dillon's rose gin
- .5 oz lemon juice
- soda water
- fresh strawberries
- Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Finely chop fresh strawberries and muddle in a cocktail shaker
- Add ice, gin and lemon juice and shake for 20-30 seconds
- Add ice to rimmed glass and pour out cocktail mixture
- Top with soda water
- Garnish with fresh strawberries
This drink is so incredibly easy to make and also super fun! I love muddling fruits and using my cocktail accessories. It instantly looks so fancy with the vibrant pink hue. I also threw in some chopped strawberries into the top of the drink just to jazz it up!
Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!