Here's a fun twist on the traditional lime margarita - we swapped out tequila for Dillon's White Rye! Try it with our Fiesta cocktail rimmer.
If you're not a fan of the bitterness from tequila, but love margaritas, this could be the perfect recipe for you. Our friends at Dillon's have a fantastic 100% Canadian White Rye made without age in the wood. We tried it in a typical lime margarita and it totally changed our lives!
Don't forget the salt rim! Our Fiesta cocktail rimmer is made with pink himalayan sea salt, and infused with grapefruit zest and lime zest to give you a fresh citrus burst to your margaritas.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Fiesta cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds
- Pour mixture into rimmed glass
- Garnish with a lime wedge (optional)
Cheers! Let us know what you think! Get your marg on and show us your creations on Instagram @saltypaloma.