There's nothing like sitting on a rooftop patio sipping on Frosé in the summer. Cool off with our watermelon frosé recipe featuring our Havana sugar rim.
Our latest cocktail rimmer, Havana, includes lime, mint, raw cane sugar, and of course - grapefruit zest to really bring out citrus and herbal notes in this cocktail.
1 bottle of rosé
- 1 fresh watermelon (chopped)
- 1 oz simple syrup
- mint leaves (for garnish)
Havana cocktail rimmer
- Pour a bottle of rosé into ice maker and freeze overnight
- Add frozen rosé, watermelon chunks and simple syrup into blender and blend until smooth. Add in more ice and blend to get a slushy texture
- Pour blended mixture into sugar rimmed glass
- Add mint leaves and watermelon wedge for garnish (optional)
Quick tip: if you want to make this more boozy throw in some brandy or triple sec! I even threw in some tequila and lime juice just to switch it up.
Have you tried a take at the frosé? What mixtures did you come up with? Tag us on Instagram with your cocktails at @saltypaloma.