If you're a fan of spicy drinks and tequila is your poison, you'll love our latest recipe - Dynamite Devil.
This is a twist on a cocktail called the "Mexican Diablo.” Made in a simple highball glass, the drink mixes in reposado tequila with fruity crème de cassis, fresh lime juice, topped off with ginger beer.
Our variation plays with a pomegranate liqueur instead of the conventional blackcurrant liqueur and of course, it features our Salty Paloma Dynamite cocktail rimmer - infused with grapefruit, chili, himalayan sea salt and raw dark chocolate, giving you a spicy and sweet twist to this margarita recipe.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Dynamite cocktail rimmer on a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add ice, tequila, liqueur, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake for 20-30 seconds
- Pour cocktail mixture into rimmed glass over ice
- Top with ginger beer
- Garnish with lime wedge (optional)
Well, what do you think? Try it out yourself and share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.