Fresh strawberry margarita recipe
Nothing beats a fresh strawberry cocktail in the spring time! We love this recipe because of how easy it is to make, and the deliciously fruity flavours make it dangerously easy to drink.
So what makes this a fresh margarita recipe? We'll be blending in fresh strawberries into a puree - kind of like a smoothie, but with alcohol. And of course no margarita is a margarita without our Heartbreaker margarita cocktail rimmer!
- 1.5 oz reposado tequila
- .5 oz triple sec
- .5 oz lime juice
- fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer (rims 2 glasses)
- Slice up strawberries and put them in a food processor or blender
- Pour ice, strawberry puree, tequila, triple sec and squeeze some lime juice into martini shaker and shake until well mixed
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add ice to sugar-rimmed glass and pour mixture
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry or lime wedge
If you're in the mood for a fruit slushy you can always add ice to your blender. Try it yourself! Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.