Cucumber lime margarita recipe
- 2 whole cucumbers
- 1.5 oz reposado tequila
- .5 oz triple sec
- 1.5 oz cucumber juice
- .5 oz lime juice
- 1 tbsp Fiesta cocktail rimmer (rims 2 glasses)
- Peel and chop up cucumbers and put into food processor or blender
- Pour cucumber mix through a fine mesh strainer and gently push on the pulp using a spoon
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Fiesta cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add ice, tequila, triple sec, cucumber juice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds
- Fill rimmed glass with ice and pour shaken mixture
- Garnish with a fresh cucumber slice
Voila! Trust us - it tastes just as good as it it looks. You can of course get cucumber juice at a grocery store but it's so easy to blend up real cucumber and the taste is so refreshing. You can keep the peel in too - I don't really notice the difference but depending on which cucumbers you use it could end up tasting bitter. If that happens, you can always add in some agave syrup to sweeten up your drink.
Love it? Share your margaritas with us #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.