It's National Grand Marnier Day! Celebrate this amazing liqueur with a classic Grand Sidecar Cocktail using our classic Heartbreaker sugar rim.
Made with raw cane sugar and infused with grapefruit zest, this cocktail rimmer brings out a fresh citrus note to your cocktail.
A traditional Prohibition-era cocktail, the Sidecar is a simple boozy drink that gets you feeling sideways. The traditional cocktail is made with 2 oz Cognac, .75 oz Lemon juice, and .75 oz Triple Sec, but the Grand Marnier replaces the Cognac in the Grand Sidecar recipe. Check it out!
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add ice, Grand Marnier, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds
- Strain mixture into rimmed glass
- Garnish with a lemon peel
Hope you're all having a Grand night! Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma. Cheers!