July 19 is National Daiquiri Day! We're celebrating with a summery frozen strawberry daiquiri featuring our Havana cocktail rimmer.
Our latest cocktail rimmer, Havana, includes lime, mint, raw cane sugar, and of course - grapefruit zest to really bring out citrus and herbal notes in this cocktail.
- 2 oz light rum
- 1 oz triple sec
- 2 oz fresh strawberries
- .5 oz lime juice
- lime wedges (for garnish)
Havana cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Havana cocktail rimmer on a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients, a tablespoon of Havana cocktail rimmer, and ice into a blender and blend until smooth. Add in more ice and blend to get a slushy texture
- Pour mixture into rimmed glass
- Garnish with lime wedge and fresh mint (optional)
These are so easy to blend up and it's absolutely delicious with to sip on in the hot summer weather. You can play it up with dark or spiced rum, or even flavoured liqueurs.
Hope you're enjoying National Daiquiri Day with one in your hand! Tag us on Instagram with your cocktails at @saltypaloma.