Peach margarita recipe
It's a beautiful day to enjoy some fresh peach margarita cocktails. Sip on these with our delicious margarita salt, Fiesta.
Lime salt totally changes the taste of any margarita. It not only cuts the bitterness in the alcohol, it brings out flavours in the tequila.
Our Fiesta cocktail rimmer is made with pink himalayan sea salt, and infused with grapefruit zest and lime zest to give you a fresh citrus twist to your margaritas.
- 2 oz tequila
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1.5 oz peach juice
- peach slices (for garnish)
- Fiesta cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Fiesta cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients and shake in a cocktail shaker
- Pour shaken mixture over ice in rimmed glass
- Garnish with a peach slice
Cheers! Get your marg on and show us your creations on Instagram @saltypaloma.