Heartbreaker paloma recipe
Hello Paloma! This week's feature cocktail is the Heartbreaker Paloma, inspired by our sweet grapefruit sugar cocktail rimmer.
Not as well known as her sister Margarita, the Paloma is a refreshing tequila-based cocktail that I like to call the "vodka-soda of tequila drinks."
- 2 oz reposado tequila
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 oz grapefruit sparkling water
- grapefruit wedge (for garnish)
- 1 tbsp Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer (rims 2 glasses)
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add ice, 2 oz reposado tequila, 2 oz grapefruit juice, and top off with 2 oz of grapefruit sparkling water
- Garnish with a fresh grapefruit wedge
Love it? Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.