Hello Paloma! This week's feature cocktail is the Heartbreaker Paloma, inspired by our sweet grapefruit sugar cocktail rimmer.
Not as well known as her sister Margarita, the Paloma is a refreshing tequila-based cocktail that I like to call the "vodka-soda of tequila drinks."
- 2 oz reposado tequila
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 oz grapefruit sparkling water
- grapefruit wedge (for garnish)
- 1 tbsp Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer (rims 2 glasses)
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add ice, 2 oz reposado tequila, 2 oz grapefruit juice, and top off with 2 oz of grapefruit sparkling water
- Garnish with a fresh grapefruit wedge
Love it? Share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.