Niagara Gin Fizz cocktail recipe
We're not letting go of summer yet! Our friends at Niagara Cider Company gave us some of their award-winning cider and we couldn't help but make a gin fizz cocktail using their rose gold cider featuring our Havana cocktail rimmer - raw cane sugar infused with grapefruit, lime and mint.
Handcrafted in Niagara, Ontario, Niagara Cider Company works closely with their growing partners to utilize the ideal locally sourced apples in their ciders. Passionate about their commitment to making a craft cider of the highest quality using only natural ingredients, we definitely have the same love of all natural flavours!
The Rose Gold berry soaked cider consists of hand-picked Niagara blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. Our Niagara Gin Fizz perfectly balances this with a little bit of bitter and tartness for a beautiful Aperol sour spritz! Give it a try with our recipe below.
- 1.5 oz gin
- .5 oz aperol
- .5 oz strawberry coconut syrup
- .75 oz lemon juice
- Niagara rose gold cider
- Havana cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Havana cocktail rimmer on a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake for 10 seconds
- Add ice and shake for another 15 seconds
- Strain cocktail mixture into Havana-rimmed glasses
- Top with Niagara Cider Company rose gold cider