PAMA champagne cocktail recipe
Who's ready for Valentine's Day? We've got a super easy recipe this week featuring all of our favourite things - some bubbly and our sweet grapefruit sugar cocktail rimmer.
- 2 oz PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 2 oz champagne (or sparkling wine)
- grapefruit (for garnish)
- 1 tbsp Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer (rims 2 glasses)
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Heartbreaker cocktail rimmer on a plate
- Moisten the rim of a champagne flute with a grapefruit wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Pour 2 oz PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur and 4 oz champagne
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge
Hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day with your loved ones. We'll be toasting with our champagne flutes! Give it a try and share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.
Be the first to comment.