Hola hot stuff! This week's feature margarita recipe is one of my all time favourites. Just in time for Valentine's Day, this fresh cocktail has everything you need, a pretty pink drink with a little kick of spice.
If you're in the mood to try something a little more daring, try our Dynamite Margarita recipe - using our Salty Paloma Dynamite cocktail rimmer. This rimmer is infused with grapefruit, chili, himalayan sea salt and raw dark chocolate, giving you a spicy and sweet twist to this margarita recipe.
- 1.5 oz reposado tequila
- .5 oz triple sec
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 large chili
- Gapefruit wedges (for garnish)
- 1 tbsp Dynamite cocktail rimmer (rim 2 glasses)
- Add ice, 1.5 oz reposado tequila, .5 oz triple sec, 2 oz grapefruit juice and sliced chillies in a cocktail shaker
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Dynamite cocktail rimmer on a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a grapefruit wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Shake cocktail mixture and pour into rimmed glass and garnish with a grapefruit wedge and sliced chillies
The trick to making this margarita pop is to use fresh ingredients and high quality spirits. I like to use Tromba reposado and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. And of course, adding in freshly sliced chillies really makes this drink dynamite.
Well, what do you think? Try it out yourself and share your photos with us using #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.