Tequila Tromba black margarita recipe
Ready for Halloween? We're celebrating with a spooky black margarita using our favourite reposado tequila, Tromba, featuring our Fiesta cocktail rimming salt.
Quite possibly our latest favourite cocktail, this citrus-packed margarita uses activated charcoal lemonade and Tequila Tromba reposado to make this one dangerous party cocktail.
And of course, don't forget the salt rim! Our Fiesta cocktail rimmer is made with pink himalayan sea salt, and infused with grapefruit zest and lime zest to give you a fresh citrus burst to your margaritas.
- 1.5 oz Tequila Tromba Reposado
- .5 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 oz activated charcoal lemonade
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- lime wedges (for garnish)
- Fiesta cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Fiesta cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds
- Pour mixture into rimmed glass
- Garnish with a lime wedge (optional)
For this drink we used ELXR After Party cold pressed juice. But if you want to make it on your own, just mix in a teaspoon of activated charcoal with water, freshly squeezed lemon and a sweetener (a great option is agave syrup!).
Cheers! Hope you're all having a fantastic Halloween celebration! Let us know what you think! Get your marg on and show us your creations on Instagram @saltypaloma.