Owl's Brew Wicked Green mezcal paloma cocktail recipe
This delicious Wicked Green Mezcal Paloma recipe uses their spicy Wicked Green mix. The Owl's Brew prides itself on craft cocktail mixers made from fresh-brewed, organic green tea, habanero pepper, and lime.
Salty Paloma's cocktail rimmers are naturally infused with real fruit so you won't feel guilty licking up the whole glass. Get the full step-to-step guide on how to rim your cocktail glass.
- 1 oz Mezcal
- 1 oz The Owl's Brew Wicked Green
- 1 oz Sanpellegrino Pompelmompelmo soda
- 5 drops Alice & the Magician Speical Tomato Leaf Flavor Elixir
- Fresh lime wedge
- grapefruit wedge (for garnish)
- Fiesta cocktail rimmer
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Fiesta cocktail rimmer onto a plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and evenly dip your glass into rimmer
- Add all ingredients and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds
- Fill rimmed glass with ice and pour shaken mixture
- Garnish with a fresh lime wedge (optional)
To really spice things up you can also try this with our Maria cocktail rimmer - himalayan sea salt infused with grapefruit, lime, coriander seeds, celery seeds, jalapeno and cayenne.
So what do you think? Share your margaritas with us #putarimonit on Instagram @saltypaloma.