New recipe alert! Check out WHITLEY'S PASSION: a fruity, gin-forward variation of one of my favourite summer cocktails, passion fruit pisco sour.
I love the tropical vibes from passion fruit, and using in the citrus-forward Whitley Neill's blood orange gin packs so much flavour.
Throw in a couple dashes of lavender bitters and served on the rocks, you can easily pound these back while soaking up the summer weather.
Hope you're all staying healthy and safe at home. It's been a wild time for all of us, and we've been working on a way to provide some positive cheer through custom cocktail kits delivered to your door every Saturday in Toronto. Check out our Whitley Neill Blood Orange cocktail kit to get all these ingredients to make this cocktail at home!
- 2oz Whitley Neill Blood Orange Gin
- .75 oz passion fruit syrup
- 1 oz lemon
- 2-3 dashes Scrappy's Bitters lavender bitters
- 1 egg white
- Add all ingredients with ice into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds
- Strain mixture back into shaker, discard ice, and shake again (*reverse shake method*)
- Pour mixture into rocks glass over ice
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and basil leaf
See it in action on our latest IGTV episode!
Try it out yourself and share your photos with us using #licksiprepeat on Instagram @saltypaloma.